Here’s a two-in-one tutorial for the New Year. I made sure to post this before New Year’s eve! Yay!
So the point is to give you options. There are some that don’t like glitters on their eyes, or they just think it’s too much work. There are also some who love to focus on their eyes.
I’ve already made a tutorial for a Glittery eye look here. So, in this tutorial, I will give you another option. It’s still bright and “out there” but definitely wearable.
I hope you enjoy it and most especially, I hope you wear one of these looks, or even better, both!
First off, the lips!
Here are the products you will use to create my glittery, fantabulous lips:
- A lip liner (any will do; color of your choice)
- Lipstick color of your choice
- A clear lip gloss
- cosmetic glitter (color of your choice)
- concealer and concealer brush
- Exfoliate your lips for there are no dried skin. You can use petroleum jelly and a towel or a lip exfoliant.
- Moisturize your lips with lip balm.
- conceal the natural lines of your lips.
- Draw on your desired shape for your lips using a lip liner of your choice. You can use any color, but it has to match or go well with your lip color.
- Apply your lipstick.
- Apply the lip gloss over the lipstick and don’t worry about any mistakes because you will clean it up later.
- Using an applicator sponge, apply the glitter on top of the gloss. Make sure there are no gaps and the shape is near perfect. Also, don’t apply the glitter on the inner part of the lips.
- Seal everything with another coat of gloss.
- Clean up with your concealer!
- satin silver gray
- matte dark gray
- satin baby pink
- silver cream base
- black liquid liner
- black eye liner
- Prime your lids and apply the silver cream base. Make sure to stay under your crease.
- Apply the silver gray eye shadow on top and blend the harsh edges.
- Take the dark gray eye shadow and concentrate on the outer corner blending it towards the crease and winging out the outside corners of the eyes.
- Apply the same dark gray eye shadow on the outer thirds of your lower lash line
- Take the baby pink satin finish eye shadow and apply this on your upper lash line, blending it with the rest of the eye shadows.
- Highlight your tear duct are with the same baby pink eye shadow.
- Line your upper lash line with a liquid liner and make both eyes look even.
- Tightline and line your water line with a black eyeliner and seal it with black eye shadow.
- Curl your lashes, apply mascara and false lashes.