Primers are extremely essential to me. I know it may sound redundant but I can’t stress it enough. I am still on the hunt for the perfect primer, and I’m hoping I wll find it soon. Right now, my primer is doing a great job, but it’s not THE ONE!
I will be reviewing one of the many Etude House Primers. Did I pick the right one?
I filmed a San San Haul video a while back and I mentioned a face primer that I purchased from Etude House. I was quite pleased that I found a primer that was affordable and easily available. So, I couldn’t wait to try it out despite saying I would wait till my ELF primer ran out.
I used this product for about a month or maybe more, I’m not sure. I really wanted to make sure that my review would be reliable and I also wanted to give it time to really work on my skin.
I used it with different foundation types like cream, liquid, mattifying liquid, powder, and mineral. You might be wondering why? Well, you’ll find out in a bit.
The primary reason why I was attracted to the product was because of the packaging. IT WAS SO CUTE!
Honestly, kudos to Etude House for coming up with such a great marketing strategy. Although, this particular packaging reminded me of the Benefit Cosmetics products, the silhouette on the box makes it more original and just plain fun and girly.
Product name: Goodbye Pore Ever face primer
Price: Php 495.00 for 20 ml
Moisturizing makeup primer masks pores to subdue sebum and improve makeup coverage
Please don’t mind the freckles, just focus on the encircled area. Those are my pores after applying this primer. I waited about 3-4 minutes, maximum of 5 to see any difference.
- It’s inexpensive and available at any Etude House branch.
- he packaging is adorable and attention-grabbing.
- The tube is convenient to use and hygienic.
- The product content is very impressive. It’s full to the brim.
- It’s moisturizing because of its semi-lotion consistency.
- It leaves the skin smooth and fills in pores after a few minutes.
- It does not control my oiliness.
- My foundation slides off.
- My foundation transferred a lot.
- I experienced creasing along my laugh lines.
- I don’t like the finish of my foundation.
- It generally does not benefit my skin at all.