What is this revolutionary low heat flat iron?
Well, hair tools are part of women’s beauty necessities. Despite the brand, price, or innovation associated with them, they all have one thing in common – heat. Constant application of heat to our hair is damaging, but we continue to do it because it makes us look good and feel good at the same time, but is it really worth the sacrifice? One of the most popular hair tool is a flat iron. This allows us women to straighten our hair and say goodbye to unruly, messy, hair.
Thankfully, as time moves forward, so does technology. Today, I share with you a revolutionary low heat hair tool that challenges all available flat irons out there. This product recently launched August this year, but was developed for over three years. Coolway is the only low heat flat iron in the market. It’s a two-step hydration based styling system that offers zero damage to hair.
When you strip down all the fancy science talk, the Coolway low heat flat iron system is based on water. The more moisture your hair has, the less heat is required to style it. That’s why the Coolway low heat flat iron starter kit contains three items:
- Coolway Low Heat Styler with Autosense that automatically sets the appropriate heat setting.
- Transform Spray that is water based with added beneficial ingredients.
- Boost Cream that helps treat your hair from damage.
As mentioned above, it’s a two step system:
- First-time use will require you to wash your hair and use the boost cream as your conditioner, then pat dry. Spray at least 25 times with the transform spray and blow dry without completely drying it out. The succeeding uses will not require you to use the boost cream unless desired, alternate this with your conditioner. However, you need to avoid hair products with Sulfates that counteract the benefits of Coolway.
- Apply the Coolway styler or the low heat flat iron and wait for it to measure the moisture content of your hair and determine the appropriate heat setting. The temperature will not exceed 299 degrees. This explains the whole LOW HEAT flat iron thing. When you finally have the temperature, you can straighten or curl without worry.
What are my personal thoughts about this system?
I don’t like to use hair tools too much, but with styling, it’s sometimes inevitable. When I first encountered this revolutionary low heat flat iron, it definitely appealed to me because it’s the first of its kind and because of that, I had to read the facts about it. In doing so, I was hooked. Although I’m quite satisfied with my current flat iron, I just can’t resist what this product has to offer – low heat. To me, that means no smoke when flat ironing, no burns on my fingers, no worrying about touching the wrong area or thinking about the proper temperature to use. and most importantly, no dry, frizzy, tangled hair that is such a pain! It was indeed desirable.
I tried it a week ago and the main thing I did was read the instructions. I made sure to follow them so I can achieve the desired effect. Here are my PROs and CONs:
- I like the packaging and the color theme of the products is vibrant, not boring, and pleasing to the eye.
- The starter kit contains 3 products and are sold for the price of one.
- The styler/low heat flat iron has a comfortable grip and a grip at the tip of the plates for your index finger and thumb. This makes it easier to use.
- Its cord can rotate 360 degrees, so it can be used for curling.
- I love that I don’t have to set anything. The Styler does it for me!
- I don’t have to worry about changing the temperature if it gets too hot and I can touch the styler anywhere without getting burned (except the plates of course!)
- I can still run my fingers through my hair even after running the styler over it.
- I especially love that the styler/low heat flat iron does not go beyond 299 degrees fahrenheit.
- In addition to what I mentioned above, my hair doesn’t smoke.
- My hair looks naturally straight; has great movement, smooth, and tangle-free!
- The transform spray leaves a pleasing and long-lasting scent on my hair. (This depends on the kind of smell you like)
- The Boost cream nourishes your hair and treats damage.
- The combination of the three products creates a revolutionary low-heat styling system that is ultimately beneficial for your hair.
- In the long run, you will have treated the damage done to your hair by the previous styling tools and products you’ve used.
- The wire is approximately one meter and a half long, which is really not that long.
- The wire isn’t properly secured. (only by a wire tie… that I lost, lol!)
- It doesn’t curl my hair very well. it simply gives it a very slight wave.
- The additional steps required for this system can be inconvenient if you are in a hurry.
So basically, this product requires patience. Patience can be very difficult to give especially if you are an “on-the-go” type of person. But if you literally straighten your hair every single day, think of how much damage it’s getting and how much you’ll have to spend, not to mention the length of time needed for it to get back to its healthy state! I’m sure waking up a little earlier than usual before work wouldn’t be so bad.
The Coolway Low-heat system is available at www.coolwayhair.com and www.hsn.com for $150.00 100% satisfaction guaranteed plus a three-year warranty. Use promo code COOL15 to get 10% discount on your purchase! It’s the first of its kind, a pioneer in low-heat styling and you can try it out for yourself, so you’ll know and understand firsthand, what I’m talking about.
If you want to know more about this low heat flat iron and watch testimonials or read reviews, feel free to check out their website. Check out my video review where I show you how I used this product to straighten and curl my hair. You can also find more links for references.
Thank you for taking the time to read this review. I hope that this has been helpful to you in some way! I’m incredibly happy to be one of the people to introduce you to this low heat flat iron that might just change your life. Let me know if you’re interested in this new innovation and what are your suggestions to improve this product to cater to your individual needs. Don’t forget to check out my YouTube channel, Facebook page, instagram, and Twitter for updates about my next review or video.