While randomly checking out the beauty counter of a department store in my city, I noticed a new product at the Ever Bilena counter.
The mineral eyes palette was a surprise to me. It was something I haven’t seen in their counters before. I initially thought they were mineral eye shadows because of the name, but then I realized that it was not.
Nevertheless, I immediately bought one to test out and here’s a bit of information about it and my two cents on the product. I hope you will find it useful and informative.
Product name: Ever Bilena Mineral Eyes palette
Variant: Painted Desert
Price: Php 150
- It’s very affordable and you can find it at any Ever Bilena counter.
- The eye shadows are pigmented.
- You can use it with or without base. But if you use a base, the colors are extra vibrant.
- It has a metallic, shimmery-satin finish that’s unique in my opinion.
- The colors and finish are comparable to the Urban decay eye shadows from the Book of Shadows.
- The color selection are quite harmonious to each other.
- They eye shadows are very easy to apply.
- It’s a great practice palette for those experimenting with different textures of eye shadow.
- The palette is slim enough to carry with you in your purse.
- The packaging looks cheap.
- The packaging may not be too durable for my taste.
- The eye shadows contain parabens which may be an issue to some of you.
- The Mineral Eye palette only comes with two variants and they are quite similar to each other.
If you are interested in how I came up with this look using the palette, just check out my tutorial here Don’t forget to subscribe so you will be updated about my new tutorials, hauls, reviews, and other random things.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my post and I hope that you will come back for more! Have a wonderful day ahead and I will see you in my next post.