It’s very important to have a religious skin care routine especially if you have oily skin. These are the products I have been using for the past few months.
- Pond’s antibacterial facial scrub
- Eskinol Dermaclear-C oil free cleanser/toner
- L’oreal Hydrafresh matifying icy gel/moisturizer
- Pure Beauty Super Brightening Eye gel
- Body Recipe Sunblock with SPF 20
Creating a good base for makeup is essential to ensure that it will last long and it will also serve as protection from all the products you apply on your skin. It’s optional to apply a makeup base, usually a face primer will suffice, but if you have skin discoloration like redness, sallow areas, or the likes, a makeup base will cancel that out and make it easier for you to conceal them.
- ELF Mineral Infused Face primer
- 4U2 Spotlight Makeup base in green
- San San concealer in natural
- Careline pressed powder in Honey
Choosing the right foundation is key to a great makeup base. Make sure you identify your skin type and color. Take time to hunt for the right foundation for you. Now is not the time to be frugal when buying your foundation. It may be an investment, but you will never regret it once you see your face in the mirror. These are the foundations I use:
- San San matte finish liquid foundation in no. 03 (I used this in the tutorial)
- San San Soleil matte finish foundation with SPF 43
- Ever Bilena Studio Finish foundation in Creme
- MAC studio fix powder foundation in NC30
- Revlon Colorstay oil free mattifying makeup in Honey Beige
CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHTING
Anything you want to deepen, you contour while anything you want to make prominent, you highlight. The ideal is to achieve an ovel shaped face. Contouring and highlighting depends on the shape of your face. Identify your shape, I have a round face so I have to exert extra effort in achieving the ideal face shape.
- MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
- MAC Glitter & Ice Collection Beauty Powder in How Beautiful
- Milani Sunset Duo Bronzer
- ELF Bronzer & Blush Duo
- Beauty & Minerals powder in SM white
- ELF Bronzer in Luminescence
- Bichun single eyeshadow in no. 27
- San San Age Defying Blush in no. 02
Here is a before and after shot of myself. Makeup really helps you enhance your good features, and conceal whatever imperfections you may have like dark circles, puffiness because of overtime, unwanted markings or scars on the face. The list goes on.
I hope this has been helpful. My routine changes from time to time depending on what products I’m using, but I am currently loving these products. For a full tutorial on how I do my face routine, please check out my video. You can also subscribe to my channel to be updated about new tutorials, reviews and whatnot.
Thank you for taking the time toreadmy post, once again, I hope this has helped you in some way. Don’t hesitate to ask me questions that may have been missed on my post or tutorial.