This is the second installment for my Gold Series. It’s a more wearable look. It’s fresh, simple, subtle, and feminine. I used very light colors and made the gold color the pop that makes the look so much more interesting.
Here are the products used to create the look:
- ELF mineral eye primer
- DollFace Cosmetics Jetset palette
- Eyes By Design Quad
- Qianyu Palette
- Nichido Dark Brown Eyeliner
- MAC bronzing powder in Refined Golden
- Ever Bilena mac blush in Raisin
- NYX lipstick in Bravo
- If you have oily lids, it’s best to prime your eyes.
- Apply a neutral matte eyeshadow as base all over your lids to prevent tugging on your lids when applying powder eyeshadow.
- Apply a matte pink eyeshadow on your lid area avoiding the crease.
- Apply a Satin Rose Pink eyeshadow on your crease area and outer third of your lids. Apply more product until you’ve achieved enough depth and dimension to your look.
- Apply a light warm brown to make the transition of colors towards your brown bone smoother.
- Apply a shimmery beige eyeshadow on your brow bone and blend downwards.
- Apply a gold cream eyeshadow on your lower lid and water line.
- Seal the cream with gold eyeshadow and blend out all the harsh edges. Extend the line towards your upper lid creating a flick.
- Use a matte black eyeshadow and line the outer third of your upper lash line and create a flick parallel to the gold eyeshadow.
- curl your lashes and apply mascara. Thinly apply mascara on your lower lashes as well. Make sure you don’t overpower the Gold eyeshadow.
- To achieve a more natural flush, apply an orange toned bronzer on the hollows of your cheeks and blend it slightly upwards towards your cheeks. Extend a little bit to your temples, but make sure to make it subtle.
- Apply an old rose pnk blush along the apples of your cheeks and blend it well with the bronzer.
- Apply a highlighter along your cheekbones.
- Finish off the look with a very muted neutral lip color so the focus will be on the eyes.
For my personal post about filming this tutorial and shooting these pictures, just check out my personal blog Up Close & Personal.
I hope you enjoyed this! Watch out for the third installment of this series.