Influenster is a site that you can sign up for and earn badges. These badges have different implications, mostly related to how much influence you have on the web. Some examples are the Tweetster, YouTuber, Promoter, Smartyphone, Techie, Health nut, and more! They cater to every kind of woman in all walks of life, which I think is fantastic.
The site explains what an influenster is:
Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show off their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!
One of the benefits of being an influenster is getting the opportunity to be picked for their Voxboxes. These boxes contain a variety of products from brands that they are affiliated with. You get the chance to try them out, review them. and of course, share your views and opinions to the rest of the world.
These are the items I received from the Spring Beauty Voxbox
These are my experiences, opinions, recommendations, and details about the products:
Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in “Moonlight Path”
- Lovely packaging! Although it’s made of plastic, it’s quite durable.
- It came in a regular sized bottle, which is AMAZING. It will last you a long time.
- The first time I sprayed it, I was in-love.
- The smell reminds me of a gentle, sweet scent like Pink Chiffon with a tinge of musk and freshness that I won’t ever get tired of!
- I’ve officially made it my Scent of the month
- It automatically lands in my top BBW fragrances along with Pink Chiffon, Orange Sapphire, Japanese Cherry Blossom, and Country Chic.
- I highly recommend this scent to women that prefer fragrances that aren’t too girly, but are still sweet and feminine in a way.
- You can purchase BBW products at their site bathandbodyworks.com
- It comes in a small, modest packaging that you’d assume would be gone in a few weeks, but this product goes a long, long way. You don’t need a lot of it to cover your dark circles, dark spots, and blemishes. I was honestly surprised.
- It’s from a line of mineral makeup and it’s included in a kit for $29.95. For specifics on what are included in the kit, just check it here.
- This duo is versatile since it comes in two shades.
- The size of the packaging makes it very convenient to bring along with you anywhere.
- The shade light/medium fits my skin tone very well!
- I’ve been using it as my every day concealer because it stays on really well, despite sweating from the heat of the sun, and even working out! YES, I worked out with this concealer on and it did not go anywhere.
- You can layer without getting cakey. You can even apply it over powder, which is usually a huge no-no.
- I love this product and would love to repurchase this! I just wish they sold this individually.
- You can purchase it online at sheercover.com
- This product is supposed to protect you all year round, whatever the season. It also has an SPF of 50 which is very good. But I have never been a fan of Chapstick. I thought it would change with this product, but I guess it’s just not for me.
- This lip balm leaves my lips with a smooth texture BUT a very annoying “peeled off” look.
- I’ve been struggling with lip dryness for a while now and this just didn’t work for me, simply because of the previous statement.
- We have different reactions to products, and this is just my experience. I would not say I will recommend this product, but I won’t say it’s a bad one either. It didn’t really do anything harmful to me, except it just wasn’t working on me.
- You can purchase this at any drug store or retail outlet.
- I love the idea! The No drying time bit won me over. It’s a quick nail fix indeed.
- The packaging is cute and eye-catching.
- The instructions were very clear and easy to follow.
- The product includes a pusher stick that’s quite helpful and effective, and a buffer/nail file.
- They come in a variety of patterns and designs.
- I was anxious about applying this on my nails because I’ve never been great at tedious nail work. I usually just have it done by someone else or settle for very badly done nails. But in the end, I was quite pleased with how easy it was.
- I didn’t really like the design I got (zebra print) It makes me want to purchase another one.
- It says it fits all nail size, but I found that it didn’t really fit all my fingernails perfectly. The piece that was supposedly for my thumbnail could fit my toenail! It was really big.
- The lasting power is satisfactory. It doesn’t chip right away even with heavy hand harassment!
- I don’t like the finish though. It’s not really the glossy type…even after I applied a top coat.
- I would recommend this on the premise that it won’t render you useless while you wait for your nails to dry, and it’s a quick nail change for certain occasions or events.
- You can purchase it at any drug store for about $9.00 which is quite too much really.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
- I have been using a lot of Aveeno products lately and I’m convinced that it’s a great brand. But I’m not saying I love this because I’m biased. It is really good.
- I love the herbal/therapeutic smell it has. It’s not flowery, sweet, or fresh, but it’s still pleasant to me.
- I love that you can also use it as a shaving cream!
- It glides on to the skin very nicely and leaves it moisturized and soft to the touch.
- Would I repurchase this? Maybe, I’m just into sweet-smelling, cute packaging body washes right now. Plus, I’ve been very anal about having a body lotion and fragrance mist versions of the body washes i use.
- I would recommend this to those that are looking for all natural products that are healthy for the skin and doesn’t have a strong scent to it.
- You can purchase Aveeno products at any drug store or supermarket.
Dr. Scholl’s For Her Ball of Foot Pads
- The packaging is pretty hard core. I had a hard time figuring out how to open it. If there was some special way of doing it, I had no idea. I just cut out the plastic and carefully ripped it apart to get to the actual product. I don’t really like packaging like this because I find it quite dangerous, considering the edges are sharp.
- I like that it says 100% money back guaranteed. So, if you are not satisfied with the product, you can always get your refund.
- I tried it on my torturous Steve Madden pumps which I bought in-soles for because it hurts my feet so bad and it’s quite loose, but they weren’t as effective as Dr. Scholl’s For Her Ball of feet cushion. I can literally dance in my pumps now.
- It feels jelly-like on the balls of your feet, so it prevents it from getting painful at the end of the day.
- It’s perfect for high heels, loose shoes, or when you plan on doing a lot of walking. Even with flats on, walking all day can take its toll on our feet.
- I highly recommend this to those who love wearing painful pumps. You can also use this for platforms, clogs, or wedges…even boots! As long as you need it to fit, not slide, and feel light on your feet.
SOYJOY Fruit Bar in Blueberry
- When I received my Voxbox, the first thing I did was eat this. Then, I realized, I haven’t done product shoots yet! Thus, the ripped packaging.
- At the time I ate this, It was 30 to 45 minutes past waking up and I was quite hungry. When I ate this, I had hoped it would satisfy my hunger for a while, just in time for me to cook up something to eat. But it left me full for a good 4 hours. I suggest you eat it slowly.
- It tastes great. I love that it’s not too sweet, instead, it’s fruity.
- The consistency of this fruit bar is pretty compact. Some may find it dry, but I like it because it gives me time to savor the taste in my mouth.
- It comes in different flavors: Strawberry, Berry, Pineapple, Mango coconut, Apple Walnut, Blueberry, and Banana.
- The size is decent for an average person. But if you like big servings, you probably won’t enjoy this.
- It’s great to snack on in between meals because it has 130 – 140 calories, 2 – 4 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein, and made of ground whole soybeans.
- If you’re someone who is into staying healthy and fit, I would recommend this to you because it’s all natural and gluten free.
- You can get it at Online at their website, Amazon, Drugstore.com
Major stores that currently carry an assortment of SOYJOY bars are A&P, Albertsons, BiLo, Duane Reade, Giant Eagle, Giant Landover, Hannaford, HyVee, Kmart, Kroger, Sprout’s, Publix, Safeway, Stop n Shop, SuperValu, ShopRite, Winn Dixie
Those are my thoughts on each product included in my Spring Voxbox. Which ones do you want to try out? Do you have any questions about them? You can always check out their pages and websites for more details.
Check out my video where I show you the products and shortly express what I think about them:
If you’re interested in being a part of influenster, try to check out their site and register. Earn your badges and we might bump into each other!
Thank you for taking the time to read this lengthy post. I hope you found it informative and helpful. Till my next post!