Before I proceed to the products, I’d like to rave about my hair. LOL!
Since I am taking a major leap this 2012, I decided I might as well go all the way and take a huge risk by being very adventurous with my hair. I’ve tried doing tons of things to it and it finally gave up on me around four to five year ago. It was literally a mop on top of my head, plus it was dyed terracotta, ’nuff said.
I spent these past 4 years taking care of my hair, even when I decided to curl it. Now is the time to finally make a change and Ombre is the way to go! My inspiration — ? Lauren Conrad, that biatch looks great with any hair color, hate her (sarcasm)
I was told I could achieve the almost platinum blonde status after two to three bleaching sessions. I doubt my hair could survive that. It had to go through this long process because I have dark hair and it takes a lot of product to get the right color. Bleaching would make it easier 🙂
Here’s a messy, unedited photo of my hair color.
We can now move on to the jist of this post and that’s the product list and their swatches! I am fairly satisfied with them, even if I haven’t sufficiently harassed them yet. Here are the prices of each product:
- James Cooper Cream foundation – Php 550.00
- LA Girls lipstick – Php 254.00
- San San Soleil lipstick – Php 100.00 – Php 110.00
- San San Age defying blush – Php 100.00 – Php 110.00
- 4U2 Reflections eye shadow Quatro – Php 194.00
- Ever Bilena lighting lip gloss – Php 225.00
- Ever Bilena mousse eye shadow – Php 150.00
- L’abelle nail polish – Php 22.00 – Php 27.00