Since I moved here in the states, I struggled with my routines. As my skin and entire body adjusted to the change of environment, I was confused, I didn’t know where to begin changing my products. Obviously, I had to work on my skin care first, but whenever I left the house, I had to wear makeup. Everything was a disaster.
I do have a foundation routine posted using Philippine products. You can check it out here. Also, try to check out my other posts under the Fashion and Beauty category and you will find a variety of reviews on Philippine face products like foundations and concealers.
Moving on to the foundation routine. Here are the products I use for skin care:
- Aveeno Clear complexion cream cleanser
- Aveeno Clear complexion foaming facial wash
- Neutrogena 2-in-1 Fight & Fade toner
- Pure Beauty Super brightening eye gel
- Simple Replenishing moisturizer
- Neutrogena Clear Face break out free liquid-lotion sunblock w/ SPF 55
These are the products I use in preparing my face when I do makeup:
- Laura Mercier face primer in Radiance/Benefit That Gal brightening face primer & Benefit’s porefessional
- Revlon Colorstay 24 Hr makeup in Golden Beige
- Maybelline Dream Lumi highlighting pen in Fair
- Ever Bilena mousse concealer in pure beige (A review on Ever Bilena concealers)
- Fanny Serrano 2-way cake in Duchess
- ELF High Definition powder
- ELF makeup set & spray (A review on Model in a Bottle setting spray)
For a full tutorial on my foundation routine, just check this out.
If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to reach me. I would love to answer them if I can. I will try to get back to you ASAP.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!