The snow has finally stopped and the sun is out. The weird thing about it is that it’s still cold!
Perhaps It’s just because I am not used to the weather here. Back in the Philippines, if the sun is out, you’ll be sure you’ll get burned. Here, it’s totally different.
Even on a sunny day during winter, it’s still very chilly. I still had to layer clothes on and my face and lips still get super dry. It’s kind of a drag because it discourages me from going out. No wonder it’s like a ghost town here. i hardly see anyone hanging outside their houses. I do see children walking from school from time to time, but that’s it.
So, with this outfit, you look like you didn’t really try that hard, but you’re still keeping yourself warm. The colors are mainly black and gray; you’ll never go wrong with them!
Black Stockings – SM department store
Black Leggings – downtown market
Black laced-up ankle boots – thrifted
Loose black spaghetti strap top – Five & Co.
Loose white lace shirt – thrifted
Black cardigan – Five & Co
Gray scarf w/ hood – from mom when she was in Canada
Pink diamond studded earrings – from my online shop (soon to open)
For my make-up I wanted to create a healthy, bronzed, dewy look and big eyes with smokey browns. These are the products I used to create that:
- Wet & Wild Intuitive Blend Shade adjusting face primer + foundation
- Revlon Shine Control Matifying make-up in Honey Beige
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC30
- MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
- Milani Sunset Duo blush & bronzer
- Lorac double feature highlighter
- DollFace Cosmetics Earth Color palette
- Fashion 21 black liquid eyeliner
- Nichido spot concealer in Beige (waterline)
- Carmex moisturizing lip balm
- Estee Lauder Pure color long-lasting lipstick in Blushing Creme
- Ever Bilena Lighting lip gloss in Dazzling
I hope this was inspirational, helpful, and informative. If you have any questions that have not been answered by this post, feel free to comment or check out my Facebook public page. I’m always available on Twitter, so tweet me if you like.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and here is my video on the outfit: