The Solution to My Lash Dilemma Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes!
I am Asian and I have short, stubby lashes. There are a lot of disadvantages to this, especially on days when I require long, voluminous eye lashes for a minimal look, or a fresh makeup look without a liner. The whole Just put on some mascara, a bold lip color, and you’re good to go really doesn’t work for me.
Thank goodness for the Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes that a friend of a friend sent to me. I was a little skeptical, but when I tried it myself, I rejoiced!
Here’s how it looks with the packaging and seal.
As you can see from the labeling on the back, the ingredients are mostly natural, including the fibers that provide the length and volume to your lashes. Here’s how the Younique Moodstruck 3D Lash mascara duo looks like inside the handy case.
The case contains the following products:
- Transplanting gel mascara – You will apply this after one coat of your regular mascara and after the natural fibers.
- Natural fibers mascara – You will apply this after you have applied the transplanting gel.
Here are product close-ups of both mascaras. You will see that the transplanting gel and fiber mascara have different brush heads specific to their purpose.
Below you will find photos of myself wearing the mascara. The first one shows how much length it gives my upper lashes. The second one I used the mascara duo on my bottom lashes as well. Lastly, the third photo showcases the before and after photos using the Younique Moodstruck 3D Lash Mascara.
How to Apply:
- Curl your lashes.
- Apply your regular mascara.
- Quickly apply the transplanting gel.
- Quickly apply natural fibers.
- Seal the fibers in with the transplanting gel.
- Do one eye at a time.
- Loosen the cap of both mascaras for easy access and quick application.
- If you want volume, focus on the base. If you want length, focus on the tips of your lashes.
- If you wear it while doing extreme activities like working out, running, etc. You will find that fibers will fall around your eyes, and it tends to run.
- This is perfect for dates, a night out, regular days where you won’t be sweating too much, or do anything crazy.
- It works. It gives volume and length.
- It works for both upper and lower lashes.
- It’s easy enough to apply.
- Only available online, through a presenter.
- The price.
- Not entirely waterproof or sweat proof.
- It retails for $29 without shipping.
- It is available online only.
- You can purchase it from any Younique presenter. These presenters create Facebook Younique Parties for you and your Facebook friends once you have tried the product, so you can earn credits etc.
- The link I posted for this product is from the presenter who sent me my Younique Moodstruck 3D lash mascara and her name is Sara.
- I am not affiliated with the company, the link, or any sales made from this post.
That’s it for my review of the Younique Moodstruck 3D Lash Mascara. I hope this was helpful! Stay tuned for a tutorial using the Younique 3D Lash Mascara. It will be up on my channel this month! So, subscribe (if you haven’t yet) or follow me on my social media to be updated.