Being a girl can be a BIG PROBLEM. Why? well, we seem to have MORE things like make-up, accessories, shoes, bags, body products, hair products, and the list goes on. Having so much clutter in your room can be a huge problem especially if you have very little space. Most of the time, if they are not organized, you tend to leave them anywhere. And so, one of these things may happen:
- You might assume you lost the item or you might actually lose them.
- It takes you a million years to find them just when you need them most. Thus, you curse at every living thing you see.
- Your outfits are crippled (metaphorically)
- Your room will scare people.
- The saying “Our room is our sanctuary” will be disgraced!
I don’t know about you, but I HATE all the things I mentioned earlier, and they HAVE happened to me. That is why, I took the time to organize EVERYTHING in my room. Now, it’s very spacey, comfortable, and “nice to look at.”
I would like to share how I did my room to all of you. I barely bought anything! I used what I could find at home like:
- push pins
These are things you can easily find. You don’t have to get a new dresser or a new jewelry box. Just watch my video and see for yourself 🙂
For more tips here is a link to a Blog Post similar to how I organized my things 🙂
Organizing tips for your Jewelry
Here are my YouTube videos showing you what I did to my room! It’s a 3-part video so click and enjoy!