Soniclear by Michael Todd True Organics
I have a new skin care routine and it’s back to basics. I can’t help repeating this line wherever I post online because it’s the truth! There’s just no better way of putting it. One of my main squeeze is the Soniclear Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing brush by Michael Todd True Organics. The other one is my NeriumAD day and night cream. Read about it here.
The Soniclear is a portable brush that uses oscillating technology, as well as antimicrobial properties that allows it to cleanse the skin and prevents growth of bacteria.
A single purchase of the Soniclear brush comes with two brush heads (face and body), a charging port, and a comprehensive manual. It also has three different levels of vibration: sensitive, normal, and deep cleaning. It also alerts you when it’s time to move to a different area of the face (3 alerts, 1 minute each) preventing over-exfoliating, or being too abrasive on the skin
The Soniclear is the first of its kind and definitely the better choice because of the following reasons:
- World’s 1st antimicrobial sonic brush – antimicrobial protection built into the brush heads inhibits the growth of microbes like bacteria and mold. It does not rotate, but vibrates instead, which promotes circulation and massages underlying facial muscles.
- Bang for your Buck with 30% savings – Soniclear’s $150 price tag is comparable to the Clarisonic Mia 2 cost, but with all of the features (and many more) of the $225 Clarisonic Plus.
- 300 movements or oscillations per second – It’s not a spinning brush. It uses sonic wave technology
- 6 speeds with separate speed and power controls
- 35 minute rechargeable battery life
- Face and body brush included – brush heads are larger than Clarisonic for faster cleansing.
- Waterproof with non-slip hand grip
- Universal charging station and storage cradle
- 2-year warranty included upon purchase
I use gentle cleansers with my Soniclear just because it does the deep cleaning and exfoliating already. I have used the Honey & Oats Deep Pore Gel Cleanser and Cetaphil facial cleanser; however, I do prefer the Honey & Oats one because it leaves my face squeaky clean and it’s a gel consistency which is great for oily skin types like me. Click my exclusive link for the cleanser to automatically get 15% discount when you check out.
Here’s a closer look at the Soniclear brush itself with its parts.
From the photo, you will see all the functioning parts of the brush. I personally think that the brush itself could be a bit smaller just for convenience when traveling, but other than that, I love that it already comes with the brush heads for the face and body. For the price you are paying, you are good to go! I also love the worry-free features such as: waterproof brush, non-slip grip, and it’s rechargeable!
If you want to see this brush in action, then go ahead and check out my updated day and night skin care routine video! If you want to get your hands on this product, use my exclusive 15% discount link that’s automatically applied upon check out.
I hope that this was helpful for you and if you have further questions, comment below, or you can reach me through my social media links at the right side of this post.
Thank you for reading and check out my other skin care related posts!